THIS would never happen in Georgia. 1.


I just watched the guy across the street from me get a ticket for double parking in his OWN driveway with his OWN car and blocking his OTHER car in. I watched him argue his case with the cop to no avail. I watched him get furious. I wanted to go over and help him by screaming at the cop with him, but I knew my 'help' would merely add to the confusion, cause what Jesse would deem a 'scene,' and borderline get ME arrested for disorderly conduct. Thus, I sympathized with him from a distance.

Dear NYPD, why must you suck? Sorry Uncle Tom. No offense, but seriously. When you can't park more than one car in your very own DRIVEWAY that you OWN something is WRONG.

The cop's argument you may ask?? It is street cleaning day: the man's car was touching part of the street through his double parking efforts because driveways in NYC aren't really big.

I think I will start a catalog of "This would never happen in Georgia" posts. This will be the first. THIS would never happen in Georgia.

Comments

dang34 said…
Don't generalize NY because of your area of Queens! That would never happen in Staten Island or even other parts of Queens.
kiki said…
i have a whole bunch of "this would never happen in HK!" too : )

Popular Posts