Quotes 1.


Quotes from my 'handful' child who actually is pretty entertaining...altho this is day two of getting moved to 'red' card. He pinky promised me today that he'd stay on green tomorrow though.

1. Overheard from my office when Mr. Bobby asked what the answer on the homework was.

"Ooooh he wrote ankle but first he wrote it wrong so he crossed it out, erased it and REWROTE IT! OOOOoooooooh!"

2. Conversation had at departure after he found a purple painted cotton ball made to look like a spider with googly eyes and pipe cleaner legs (it was left over from Halloween crafts from last year).

child: "Can I have this?"
me: "sure."
Child: "REALLY?"
me: "yeah sure."
Child: "THANK YOU!!!!!!"
me: "does it have a name?"
Child: "yes."
me: "What is it?"
Child: "ummm, you name it."
me: "Edward!"
Child: "that's a terrible name."
me: "okkkkkkk, Wally?"
Child: "YEAH WALLY!!!!!!! YAY! WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY"

Comments

Amanda said…
HAH. He sounds like my brother!
jenn said…
i want to like this. where's the like button

Popular Posts