Secret.


I was about to update about WHY I was up so early and what I was about to do, but then I got afraid that scary NY stalkers might come follow me and kidnap or attack me since part of what I'm about to do will leave me unshielded on the streets. So instead, I'm not telling where I'm going now.

I almost did all the things on my list yesterday, and I wasn't too tired after all :). Weee :). And I even decided not to buy a pair of shoes for $30. Well, I did order them online, but I ordered the wrong size and will be returning them when they come in, and I'm NOT getting the right size :). And I didn't have to pay for shipping, so it's ok :). (shoes pictured above. size needed if u love me, 6.5. selling store, nine west).

Don't worry Cheryl. I'm happier today, but please make Jesse wear more sunscreen. I don't mind inner-racial relationships obviously, but I was looking forward to having half Chinese children someday...I guess half African is fun too. Maybe they'll look kinda like Jenn. She's pretty.

Ok bye. Off to the ___________ (sorry stalkers. Can't tell you).

Comments

jenn said…
i think you mean inter-racial relationships. not inner. just saying =) i think you're pretty too. maybe your children will be cooler cause they'll be asian black and white. all the colors of the rainbow according to dana!
so if nicole marries andrew and has kids, and you marry evan and have kids, and then your kids marry one another, they will be Chinese, Spanish, and Dominican/African. How fun would that be.

But, I guess Spanish falls under 'white' in the Dana dictionary.

Popular Posts