Jirem. Office Thief. Costco.


So a few random things, none of them post worthy enough on their own I suppose, but when I combine them together, I get a list of randoms.

Random Story 1: Today was Jirem's 3rd birthday. :) It just so happens that Christina brought his Easy Walker to church on Sunday. It's the most amazing leash/harness EVER. I never bought one b/c they were $30 everywhere, but Christina somehow found one for $15. Chinese people are amazing. haha JUST kidding :). But seriously- half price deal man. Anyway, we used it today...and no Libby, it's not like a cane or some walker that geriatric patients use. It's a harness, but HE DOESN'T PULL AT ALL. IT'S INCREDIBLE. HE'S LIKE A NEW DOG! We had the most amazing run in the world. So there you have it folks. It only took 3 years, but my dog is trained. Well, if you use the easy walker. The cute part is, Jirem is oddly built since he's a mix breed, so the harness kinda looks a bit funny on him. It just BARELY fits him. haha it's precious tho. I'll take pictures.

Random Story 2: Today the internet at church was being annoying, so I ended up not being able to use my computer in my office, but i NEEDED internet. Since Pal wasn't there, I just used his office. I had brought ear plugs so I wouldn't hear Amanda and Bobby teaching or the kids making noise (it distracts me from planning bible studies when I hear them and the kids), but Pal's office is AMAZING. He has that huge fan that blocks out the noise- the window unit AC that is, and his desk is GIGANTIC. I could stretch out all my stuff. There was so much space to move around. It was incredible. I can't wait to work there again. Dear Pal, take your time on vaca. And when you come back, please just use my office ;).

Random Story 3: I finally got my costco card. I went there today after work- the one by my house only charges $1.81 to park. What a random number, so I went there. OMG, it's so great. It is SOOOO much cheaper than BJs. BJS smmmmeeeeeJs man. Forget that place. Costco it is, forever. Except, they almost didn't let me in b/c they couldn't find my name under the account. I was thinking NOT AGAIN. Getting this card has been a hassle. But they finally found it. And they gave me a card. But then they had to give me a new card with the tax exempt number on it. The lady behind the counter was new and confused. So now I have two Costco cards...one with my face on it, and one with my name and a tax exempt number. I went from no cards to two cards in one day. Sheesh. Oh, but just in case Costco asks, my name, according to them, is Meagan. Apparently that's what uncle Tom thought it was when he put me on the account. ha.

I made friends with the card checker guy at the door though. He was an elderly man and so sweet. I liked talking to him. It was almost like I was in the South because of how much he was willing to just be kind and chat and make eye contact.

I almost went Costco crazy tonight buying a million things, but then I remembered they only take cash or amex. I don't have amex, and I didn't have that much cash, so it cut my trip short.

Ok that's all. Nothing really fun or interesting. I'm going to cuddle with my birfday doggie now and read my new book. I got Jirem special birfday treats today :). He has been gobbling them up. So precious.

Comments

Popular Posts