The Character Detective is REAL.


I dreamed the other night that Dana came and took pictures of the SRT, and that in one picture the Character Detective was speaking to some kids, but in the background you could see Ms. Megin cleaning up. That's right. Ms. Megin AND the Character Detective were two separate entities and pictured in the same picture. Dana had some scientific explanation for it that I'd never heard of, but it seemed to make semi sense. Either way, it's apparent that even when I slept that night, my subconscious did not. It remained at the SRT. Does it still count for rest? haha

Man, I wish I had a picture like that to show to the kids. In the dream, we showed them, and they were in such amazement. It was the most incredible thing in the world. Tiffany just kept saying 'wooooooow.'

:)

Comments

jenn said…
i think that would just creep me out. hahaha

Popular Posts