P.S. to my sick.


P.S.

I also managed to lock myself, 6 teachers, and 23 students out of the church later this afternoon. I brought the wrong keys with me to the park. I sat in the park for a half hour or more PLAYING with my keys and not once realized that I was holding my HOUSE keys and not the church keys. ...... obviously I'm not in my right mind today. Sigh. Thankfully, many GFCers were at Baruch for the Vball tournament, so Uncle Bill came down and bailed us out. I felt just terrible about it though. Way to let everyone down Megin! So thanks Uncle Bill for fighting the traffic and losing ur parking spot and bailing ME out. I'm sure the parents appreciated it too, and all the kids who were complaining that they needed water. They were acting like they hadn't drank in months. The only thing that kept me from feeling completely terrible was that half the time the parents make us wait for them. ha. Sorry to my teachers though. :( sniff.

I'm on my couch now, however. I don't think I can mess up anything else today. I pray my mind clears before tomorrow- that my sinuses will be stuffiness free.

Comments

dang34 said…
Uncle Bill has a special pass so he gets parking easily. haha. That's why we sent him instead of Evan. You also got me at the perfect time because I don't have reception at the gym, and you just happened to call when I went out for food. OH also, I didn't hear my phone ring, so thank Jenny for hearing it!
hahaha i secretly wondered if that's why ya'll sent him. one of the first things that crossed my mind was 'whoever comes will have to lose their parking spot. i feel sooooo bad.' and then i thought 'maybe uncle bill has special parking???' he confirmed it when i wrote him to thank him later :)

yeah it was a God timing thing. the best part of the whole story is that i played with my keys in the park for 30 minutes and never realized they were the wrong ones.... or maybe that David (the one who makes up that i tell him things) really acted like he was going to die from lack of thirst while we waited for the keys. You know, that 78 degree heat was killer.
dang34 said…
I didn't even think of asking Uncle Bill actually. I couldn't do it cuz my car was blocks away in the back of a lot and I had a game coming up so I gave Libby money and told her to take a cab. hahaha. Then Evan walked by and I asked him but he thought of asking Uncle Bill cuz he had a game to play in as well.

Popular Posts