Comfort.


So, now that I'm engaged, and technically, my days in this area of Forest Hills are numbered I suppose, NOW the world decides to bring me all comforts of home RIGHT down the block. It all started with the construction of the shopping center at Rego Park just a few blocks down the street. They were gonna have Home Depot which made me REALLLLLLLY happy- SO CONVENIENT-, but then it became COSTCO! EVEN BETTER!!!! Then they got a FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES and TJ max AND Kohls....and NOW???? MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL!!!!!!!!!! HELLOO!!!! What's next??? Waffle House and ChikfilA??? Wal-Mart??? If so, we might have to change our life plans Jesse. Just saying.

Thanks. Bye.

P.S. I GOT MY NEW LEASE TODAY!!!!!!!!!! It states that starting June of 2011, I can have TWO OCCUPANTS IN MY APARTMENT :)!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeee I'm getting married to Jesse!!!!! Now we just gotta work on his cleanliness ;). but... WEEEEEEEE

Comments

jenn said…
wait. i thought he was doing another year at school though. im confused.
he is. im not like leaving now. duh.
dang34 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
dang34 said…
wait. why do you have to change life plans if you can have 2 people there? I'm confused.
mmmmm i wonder what the deleted post was??? dana, did you say something that you then regretted??? jenn, was it you??? ga peach??? was it you??? haha

oh, well Jesse has 2 years of seminary left. so one year I can stay here and enjoy the things nearby, but the next year....
jenn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn said…
it was dana! and i deleted the other one. haha
al;sdkjf;laskdjfsda I GOT ALL EXCITED THAT I HAD 7 COMMENTS, AND THEN 2 ARE DELETES. SO MEAN!
dang34 said…
hahahaha sorry. One was me and one was Jenn! Mine was just cuz I like to have perfect grammar and I think I made a mistake.

Popular Posts