Goose.


So I've been meaning to post this for a few days.

Last Thursday afternoon, I was walking back to my apartment a good deal tired and just feeling 'blah' and stressed out after work when all the sudden I realize that in the driveway next door to mine is a large object....and not just any object, but a giant goose. Have you ever seen one of those tunnel of love rides like at a fair?? Well it looked like one of those giant geese you might sit in to ride through the water on a tunnel of love ride. It was literally the size of a car. I drew a picture to do it justice and will scan it later, but for now, you'll have to imagine it from this picture that I could find online. It's not the best though. The goose next door was made out of wood I suppose but covered in lots of white feathers. It was made so that people could sit inside it, and inside it where about 3 Russian Jewish guys dressed up in their full Jewish garb and they were arguing with a few more guys who were standing outside the goose, propped up against it. To make it better, the garage of the house next to mine (connected to my house might I add) was opened, and you could see a giant hole in the midst of all the hoarded garage junk. The hole was goose shaped...the goose had been in there previous to its placement in the middle of the driveway....so for all these years, there has been a giant goose in the garage next door to mine. Upon seeing this, realizing this, I couldn't help but laugh out loud as I walked. All stress and 'blah' just went away. There is a GOOSE in the driveway.

I wondered why they never used their garage. And I'm not surprised. My neighbors are hoarders I think. They have so much stuff, and they steal people's garbage cans and recycling bins (i know this for a fact). The Jewish guys don't live there, however. The lady who lives there is an older Spanish woman...but I guess these guys needed to borrow her goose? I'm not sure. The men were arguing. If they had been acting nicer toward each other, I would have asked to photograph their goose, but I was a bit timid. Either way, how random is this...a giant goose with huge feather and a giant long neck....I'm serious....it was the width of a car and almost the length of a car and it was taller than me, especially the long looping next and head.

I'll draw and scan a picture later today. For now, try to enjoy this one.

Comments

Popular Posts