Bugs.


Don't know WHY I still get here at 8:15 on Saturdays. The teachers are NEVER here that early anymore. They used to be waiting outside for me. I guess the excitement has officially worn off. haha

In other news, this morning is TWICE in the past 10 days that I found a large water bug or humongous roach in my apartment. I don't know what it was. It was HUGE. I killed one the other day with lots of bug spray. It ran under my bench, and stayed there and died. I then covered it up and waited for Jesse to come over the next day and remove it for me.

This morning, the bug spray was too far away, and this thing was bookin' it across my hardwood, so I grabbed the first shoe I found, my Columbia flip flops that I wear as house shoes b/c they are slightly too big (I told Jenn to get me a 7, but I should have said 6. oops). Anyway, I wear them around my house all the time and never outside so that they only have inside germs (i know...im so asain now), but this morning, they officially contracted Waterbug/Roach germs. I smashed that thing under neath my vanity table. I left the shoe on top of it so I wouldn't have to see it and decided to invite Jesse over later today to clean it up.

THEN, I forgot all about it (it was early in the morning). I showered and got ready. I sat down on my bench that goes with the vanity table to put on my lotion and apparently moved the shoe with my foot because the next thing I know I saw EXPOSED BUG GUTS ALL OVER MY FLOOR UNDER THE TABLE. I wanted to barf. It was all dark green and nasty, like Jirem's poop if he eats something bad. Ok, too much info about bug guts, but still. So I screamed again (i also screamed when I killed it with the shoe), and covered it back up.

I was looking forward to a relaxing afternoon at home, but this bug puts a wrench in my plans. blech. haha (being slightly overdramatic)

Comments

jenn said…
THATS WHAT YOU USE MY FLIP FLOPS FOR??? you could've asked me to exchange it for a smaller size btw, haha.
REALLY? oh. well. i actually never thought of that. i just thought OH YEAH I ALWAYS GET SIZE 6 IN FLIP FLOPS. STUPID MEGIN and used them as house shoes. i like it tho. im not chinese, so they were my first house shoes :)
dang34 said…
Careful leaving guts around. I heard the eggs spread even if you kill it. Maybe it's not so good to leave it there til Jesse comes.

Popular Posts