:(

I feel exhausted...mentally, physically, emotionally. Everyday, it seems there are a number of things needed from me, and I can't even begin to do it all. I'm so tired, and I'm always tired now b/c I can't get enough sleep to combat the stress of my mind each day or the jumping jacks that it's doing. It's take about 12 hours to get rid of the puffiness under my eyes, and obviously it's not possible to get that. duh. I want a vacation, but I don't have vacation days, and even if I did, I don't have anyone to run my life for me so I could take a break.

And on top of that, apparently planning a wedding in less than a year is really hard. I decided to count on my hand the number of times a day I have to fight back tears from wanting to cry from stress. I got overwhelmed when I started on the second hand, so I stopped.

I shouldn't feel sorry for myself. The people in Cambodia have such a hard life. My life is luxurious. But honestly, I feel like I'm going insane. Sometimes when I get texts or emails or questions about work, I just want to scream because there is always so much to juggle and handle. Maybe I'm not cut out to be an adult...or a person. lame.

Comments

Popular Posts