Zyrtec and Beef Liver.


So Jirem and I both have favorite new toys, and this leads me to two stories.

1. I got sick on Wednesday and have felt terrible since then. This led me to trying some cold medicine, but that didn't really work. So I finally called my mom and was just talking to her and mentioned that I was feeling sick and about my itching problem that has been going on the past MONTH. I told her my entire story about everything I've tried to combat itching. She suggested that I try Zyrtec. She said she takes it for her allergies to cats and that once she started taking one zyrtec a day, she can breathe better than she has in years. She said it's like a miracle cure when compared to claritan. She said it probably wouldn't help that much with the itching since that's a skin allergy, but it might a little. So I went out yesterday and bought Zyrtec and took it. And O...M...G....I didn't feel the effects at first. I guess it had a lot of snot to work through, but about halfway through the night (and I fell asleep last night feeling miserable. I mean yesterday I just felt plain terrible), but halfway through the middle of the night I awoke with a feeling I haven't felt in like months. I could BREATHE through one of my nostrils!!!!!!!!!! It was INSANE!!!!!! So this morning, I have a bit of the phlegm back, but I think my zyrtec wore off. haha I'm going to try to take another. But I tell you, last night was incredible. I could breathe so much, and I realized OHHH THIS IS WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE! Now that I remember what it's like to have open nostrils, I will not stop until I figure out a way to get them daily...and zyrtec might be it.

2. Other story- Jesse bought Jirem new %100 pure beef liver treats for his birthday. Jirem LOVED them. he sat in the kitchen and cried for them. Well, some time during the middle of the night when I was basking in the glory of being able to breathe, Jirem figured out a way to knock them OFF of the kitchen counter and onto the floor. He chewed through the pacakge and ate all of them, and there were tons. Stupid stupid stupid dog. He ate all his present in one night. But, I can kinda understand, I'm tempted to take the whole bottle of Zyrtec to see what it does. But I guess that's the difference between people and dogs.

So I love Zyrtec. Jirem loves beef liver. I will continue taking one Zyrtec a day until my bottle of 30 is gone. Jirem will continue pooping out %100 pure beef liver until his 283.5 grams are fully digested.

Comments

Popular Posts