Chinese Man + White Woman = Part Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Many people have asked me what kind of dog Jirem is. I always say 'he is a mix. We don't know. Maybe some lab or corgi or basset or bull terrier mix. People often tell me he looks like a pitbull, and I have said he could possibly have that. BUT, I have long thought that THIS is the closest I can find to what he may be. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his parents was full blooded Staffordshire Bull Terrier and his other parent something else, with perhaps a more narrow face. Anyway, here is a website about this breed of dog and a few pictures that I think resemble Jirem. Note: NONE of these ARE Jirem, but if you've seen enough pictures of my dog, you'll be able to see how similiar they are, especially the baby pictures. Jirem looked just like these puppies, just a different color :). Enjoy :)

Oh, and here is the website about the dogs: http://puppyer.com/dog-breed/irish-staffordshire-bull-terrier/

very similar to baby Jirem :) Especially the feet :)

Could be identical to a picture I have of Jirem running

Yup, he looks like this. Look at that mouth- THE SAME

Explains their build- note the thick neck

Identical to puppy Jirem except for the color :)

I see this face daily saying "Mommy! Treat! and Run!"

The dog on the right looks SO MUCH like Jirem :)
Ok this one really IS baby Jirem :)
and this one too :). This is what made me fall in puppy love :)

and he's on the attack :)

Oddly enough, he looks more like a cow here ;) hehe

OK THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!



Comments

edna:) said…
awwww! Baby Jirem is so cute! :)
jiddng said…
Have you ever considered having Jirem's DNA tested, so you know what breed(s) are included? I've heard of such tests, but don't know how much they would cost.
dang34 said…
PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts