My Sister's Facebook Status:


How did we spend our Sunday afternoon ---- removing all gum, yes any kind of gum, from our home. Why? Because Franklin got mad and while he was suppose to be watching TV in a different room, he chewed and strung gum all over the TV, entertainment center, coffee table, and carpet......yes, he chewed the gum first....about 10 sticks in all and then strung it everywhere.....yes, the gum was flavored - blueberry, and yes we have white carpet. It took Frank just over 2 hours to get all of it off the electronics and out of carpet. Franklins punishment: 1. a spanking, (after which he stated that he would do it again if he wanted to) and 2. just over 2 hours of sitting in a chair watching his father clean up the mess - he was bored to death and constantly told us its not fair that he can't do anything at all and that he's tired of sitting in the chair. (after which he said he would never do it again and hugged and apologized to his daddy.) do you miss your son now, Megin?

So after I read this, I  told my middle schoolers the story. They were shocked and laughed a lot but were amazed at his guts to do that at such a young age. Then one kid goes, very resolutely, "wow. i like him."

Comments

iMyMeMine said…
... I was too distracted by his big cookie to sympathize with your sister, but LOL. Did Ava say that?
no Jacky did.

And Edna said the "What's a VCR" comment that I posted on facebook. :) I'm allowed to tell this b/c I told them I was going to :). It was too funny to hide :)
edna:) said…
After "checking out" iMyMeMine's blog, I realize that that's Emily. I was wondering who from gfc it was. Now I know :)

Popular Posts