24 Things for which I am Thankful

I will post one each day until Thanksgiving.

These are the things that came to mind first ONLY because they are on my mind right now. I am just starting this today, so I'm writing 4 on November 4th, but will do my best to write only 1 each other day between now and the 24th.

    24. Martin Luther's commentary on the Galatians
    23. Tim Keller sermons that repreach the Gospel to me each day
    22. Franklin Joseph Schmidt III
    21. Jirem, the greatest dog in the world
    20. Over the counter cold medicine
    19. Friends. (Jesse brought home a present yesterday to his sick wife. He brought home three friends: Ray, Bobby, and Andrew, to hang out until Kenny's b-day party. I had been sick on the couch all day but got up to make cornbread when Jesse called to say they were coming. I guess it's the southern house-wife in me. I made two batches, blueberry and apple & honey. It was nice to spend my sick couch time with Jesse and the guys and watch them eat the cornbread :). I enjoyed the bit of conversation (even if it was about P90x and UFC) during my hermit day on the couch. Boys may not appreciate all my crafting skills, but they do like food, so it was good :).
  18. My husband...not just 'a' husband, but mine, Jesse William "Monster" Eng :).
  17. Christian counseling and counselors in general
  16. God's timing my terrible sickness to occur when I had two days off in a row. I'm getting behind on a lot of things, but at least I didn't have to miss days of the CC. Ugh, this sickness is lasting WAY too long :(.
  15. Financial blessing
  14. Physical health (the ability to run)
  13. Salvation by the Gospel and not by the law
  12. Decorating for Christmas
  11. My family

Comments

Popular Posts