A list.


I feel like I don't have anything to update about, so I will make a list:

1. My new doggy rainboots came in. That is, I have new rainboots that have dogs on them. I did not get Jirem rainboots. And these new rainboots were slightly more needed than most of my purchases being my Ninewest rainboots I bought on sale for $20 two years ago are finally filled with holes at the seems and leaking. My doggy rainboots are cute. I can't wait to wear them :). But the forecast says no rain for like a week and a half....

2. I could really go for some cornbread right now.

3.today I had the girls write encouragement notes to each other as we studied about gossiping. they were supposed to write something nice about the person to their right and to their left. one student misunderstood and thought she was supposed to write something rude or gossipy about the person to her left and then something nice to the person on her right. I was to her left (fortunately), and so she wrote: "Ms. Megin teaches Christian stuff, sometimes too much."

4. I feel like I'm getting a headache, and my arms are itchy today. I wonder if I can get paid to be on mystery diagnosis on Discovery Health.

5. i made my save the dates last week with Jesse here. They finished printing and are being shipped to me.

6. I need to make a list of addresses so I can send out the save the dates.

7. I tried a new scarf creation, and it was hideous. Back to the drawing board.

8. I want to make my own wedding invitations, but I don't want to make 220 of them.

9. My cousin just got engaged. I'm happy for her, but I'm kinda sad/jealous b/c I feel like my family in Ga and SC will be really involved in her wedding since she lives there and forget about mine or not have time to help me. I'm a terrible person.

10. My apartment is cold. I'm afraid to get rid of the ACs in the windows though. I feel like we might have a few more 'hot' days. Jesse disagrees.

11. Franklin is mad at me. He's mad that I got on the airplane and left, so he tells my mom. He wont talk to me on the phone and he said he didn't miss me b/c he's mad at me. I talked to my sister. She told him I was on the phone. He ran and hid in his closet and shut the door. :( I need to go to Georgia and redeem myself.

12. I'm watching the yankees/rangers game. Go Rangers.

13. I really really really REALLY love the CC girls. Today I asked Tiffany if I ever moved away if she'd move with me. She said she didn't know and then started telling me a weird story about how she said something really loud on the subway and everyone stared at her.

14. Today, I started planning out when I could begin decorating for Christmas. My Saturdays are filled for a bit. I'll have to do it on a Wednesday. I'm excited.

15. Jirem needs his nails cut. He goes in for shots at the end of October. Hello Credit Card bill.

16. I miss Jesse. The bad he does in messing up my couch cushions and leaving tissues around, he makes up for in washing my dishes and taking out my trash. Maybe I'll tell him that after we are married, he can leave his clothes on the floor if he'll volunteer to clean the cat box each day. Fair trade? I think so.

17. I'm working on my ministry update for Sunday. I have a lot I want to share. I need a good powerpoint to keep everyone interested.

18. I just realized, while looking for a picture of my rainboots to post, that I was misinformed regarding my purchasing of them. I wanted a size 6, and they didn't have any. I called them and asked if they'd get more in, and they said they were discontinued and what was shown online was all that was left. I hunted elsewhere but couldnt find them carried. So I ordered a 7. I got them today. I looked online for the picture to post, and the company now has size 6's available. >.<. I just emailed them explaining my plight. Returns are supposed to be free so says the website. Exchanges better be as well. Maybe it's good the next week and a half are sunny. >.<

19. Jesse, don't yell at me for ordering the 7 please. It wasn't because I was impatient. It was because it was all they offered. They fit ok. I would still wear them. I'd just PREFER the 6.

20. That's all. Goodnight.

Comments

jenn said…
7. aw, i guess i won't be getting that scarf then.

8. that's why you have bridesmaid. come on you have 8 of them. use them well.
8. Jenn, i saw your christmas angel. im afraid to let you near my invitations :p

Popular Posts