Blah.


Why does this always happen to me?

I'm sitting in the room with Lisa. She finishes her homework. I'm working on the game we're going to play later. I need more creative/random words.

Me: Lisa, help me think of random words. (i then look down at the paper and begin writing).
Lisa: ok. hmmm, teeth.
Me: ok, good
Lisa: lips
Me: uhuh.
Lisa: Ms. Megin's hair
Me: ha, ok.
Lisa: pimples
Me: (glancing up and noticing she's staring intently at me) are you just saying words you think of when you look at me?
Lisa: yes.

..............I already felt ugly enough today. Good thing I had her to lift my spirits.

then vincent came by. he's gotten so big! all my little kids are turning into handsome/pretty adults! sigh. i wonder if i'm aging this much and just don't realize it...O_o.

K that's all.

-pimple face.

Comments

whitneygc said…
o.m.g. you cannot be sensitive when it comes to what your kids say to you! i had kids ask me almost everyday for a year if i was pregnant because i was going from 89 lbs to 135. i had an allergic reaction to some eye makeup and my eyes looked ridiculous this week. some 5th graders came in my room and this boy says, "miss coleman are you sick?"
me- "no."
boy to his friend- "doesn't she look sick?"
girl to me- "do you usually wear makeup?"
me- "yes."
girl- "are you wearing any today?"
me- "yes."

you are so gorgeous, my friend, and i can't imagine what a beautiful bride you will be! i know how ugly days are. i have those too and john never understands what i mean. you're beautiful inside and out, even on your "ugly days."

i love you!
.............omg ur students!!! i would have found a reason to write them up for that. i give demerits here. what do you do? name on the board? frowny faces? kid would definitely get a frowny for saying 'doesn't she look sick' OR 'are you wearing any today?'

terrible kids.

Popular Posts