BIRFDAY!

Birthday Greeting from Dad :)

Joe Williams October 15, 2010 at 10:13am
happy birthday baby girl. i am parked across the street from the auto repair shop that took a call from you mother 28 years ago. we did not have pagers in thomson then; therefore, i made of list of my schedule each day with approx. times i would be at certain shops. the list included phone numbers. when i arrived at this shop sid campbell said, "call you wife. megin is on the way".
I miss you. I love you. dad

Birthday Greeting from Mama :)
http://www.birthdaycards.com/pickup?ID=A222-SR4X-Y6CK-7KR

Franklin is convinced my birfday was last month and called his mom silly when she tried to explain it was my birthday now. He said, if it was Maygin's birfday, she would come home and 'prise me in the dark. But she not here, so it not her birfday. (I 'prised him in the dark in September when I came home! He didn't know I was coming!)

Comments

Popular Posts