Reasons why it has been NO vacation:

1. Drive home=sick as a dog
2. Arrive home and spend 2 hours fixing doors that won't close
3. Same night, brother-in-law rushed to hospital for supposed heart attack
4. Next day- sicker than I was before. moving was pain.
5. Next day- family gathering in Columbia, drama
6. Furniture arrived at mom's house unexpectedly- very stressful experience. she wasn't even home.
7. Christmas Eve- doctors visit because I could barely breathe my throat was so swollen. spent rest of day doped on codeine.
8. Christmas Day- bryant cuts himself with chain saw, passes out, we end up at emergency room again for good part of the day.
9. Day after Christmas, Jesse and Cambodia flights canceled- scramble all day trying to rebook. Blizzard in NY.
10. Jesse is postponed till the 28th which will give us 3 days to plan 3 months of wedding things before he heads to Jerusalem and I have to start back to work.
11. Cambodia trip may be canceled all together.

I read Ecc. 1-3 this morning. Everything really is vanity.

Comments

doesn't it all just SUCK. ugh.
:( :( :(

but im trying to be :) :) :)

especially b/c of all the verses ppl are leaving on my fb. i feel like a terrible christian for feeling so sad. ha ha
dang34 said…
1. He is unchanging. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
2. He is greater than us. Isaiah 55:9 As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
3. You showed me this one. John 13:7
Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
4. God will ensure my success in accordance with His plan, not mine. ~F. Chan
5. This world is some people's heaven, it's the best they'll see. This world is our hell - it's the worst we'll see. ~M. Driscoll
6. That little redhead. I'm sure you made his week.
7. Jesse. He gets to see where Jesus was! But will be back and be with you.
8. Our snow pics and videos. Watch Evan being born.
9. A break from going to/doing work but waiting for you will be hugs and happy little faces.
10. A break from taking the kids ice skating. Now you get to see how other people can help. We'll let you know if we come back with the same number of kids we left with.
dang34 said…
11. I didn't realize you had 11 things listed. Also, there should be 7 comments.

Popular Posts