Georgia Quotes: This will be a running Post for while I'm here:

Quotes:

Mom at 9:30 p.m.: Whew. I'm beat. I've been going nonstop since I got up at 12.

Dad:"you know those boxes you had sent to my house that you said were Christmas presents and NOT to open? Well, I accidentally opened....a few. sorry. accident."

Franklin: Did uncle bryant just pick you up from New York?
Me: no i drove down.
Franklin: you not take no airpwain?
Me: no I drove so I could bring Jirem and the cats.
Franklin: you drove down b/c I told you to drive down?
Me: yes. yes I did.
Franklin: you drove down cause you been missin' me?

Franklin: Uncle Bryant, we don't like her car. it's bwack. we don't like the team dat's red and black.
Me: no franklin. my car is georgia tech black.
Franklin: we wike the team dat yellow and bwack."

Me: you want to spend the night with Aunt Megin tonight?
Franklin: yeah. but you be gone when I wake up in the duh morning?
Me: no! I'm here for Christmas. I'm gonna stay with you a whole lot of days.
Franklin: oh but den you have to weave tomorrow for New Yahruk?
Me: no I'm here many days. you like that?
Franklin: (nods head up and down furiously).

Comments

Amanda said…
You spelled "Georgia" wrong.
wow. i'm terrible. i guess that's what only sleeping 5 hours after being up for 22.5 will do to u. let me change that now :)

Popular Posts