Prelude.


Paul talks about people being worthy of suffering. He talks about this in 2Thessalonians chapter 1...what does that mean even? I have some thoughts on it for later. I have a dr. appt at 11:00, so I don't have time to blog right now...but check back later for a summary of today's devotion. For now, I'll leave you with my to-do list so far for today. I think it should keep me sufficiently busy so that I don't have time to be sad...altho tonight I am going to wonder where the day went.

1. Doctor
2. Bed, Bath, and Beyond. exchange hand towels (a gift for someone) that are the wrong ones. stupid processing center. Then purchase another gift and some wrapping paper.
3 Write Lila's card and wrap her gift (lady at the grocery store). Also write cards for the other two women who work with her
4. return some emails
5. Go for a run...try to rid Jirem of his energy
6. call florist, set up appointment, get prices
7. prep for my kleinfel appt. this sunday
8. clean up the dusty apartment
9. organize clothes I'm giving away- figure out which tshirts I'm sending to my memory box and which are getting recycled.

That's all for now. Off to get coffee before my dr. appt. Leave some love!

Comments

dang34 said…
Georgia peach gives you a hug
haha i wonder if 'georgia peach' even still reads.
kchunger said…
wow you give your grocery lady a gift/card. you are from the south
kim, it's a special story. i'll explain later.

Popular Posts