Surviving Corona One Day at a Time

I need to buy multiple copies of this book and just start handing them out to people.... It is proving to be so rich with truth of God during this lenten journey to the cross which is coinciding with the navigation of a new normal in a Coronavirus world where we are ALL being humbled and reminded of the fragility of life...  I will also include my reading from Oswald because after all these years, he is still my b.f.f. Please note the coffee stained page... this book is literally falling apart at the seams... 15 years old in May and having been used most every day for at least 12 of those years. ( My Utmost has been one of the best gifts that I have kept from an ex-boyfriend to date! Thanks SJS! Blessings to you and your sweet family)!!




Comments

Popular Posts