A.List.About.Today


  1. I'm wearing clothes from Whitney Glenn Coleman Scanling today. That makes me happy.
  2. I'm 29 years old, NOT Franklin's age. I won't lie to you if I break something of yours. You can trust me on that. 
  3. Jirem has decided that he needs to eat three times a day instead of two and that if he does not, he will die a slow, unyielding death; at least, that is what his cries and whimpers sound like he is trying to dog-municate to his human-mom.
  4. A week ago today was a REALLY fun day. A year ago today was a really LONG and semi-stressful day.
  5. I'm fighting the urge to use my mini--vac to get the cat hair off of all my toss pillows and my bedskirt, but I'm trying to be less OCD about cleaning, and I already did a good bit of cleaning today.
  6. I really hope we have more students register for summer cc tomorrow afternoon.
  7. I feel guilty when I don't feel like talking about ministry and spiritual issues with my friends in my free time.
  8. Whitney introduced me to westelm.com, and it has not worked out very well. 
  9. I don't want to get rid of my green, furry, snow boots, but I haven't worn them since 2006, and my husband needs space in the closet. And let's face it, as beautiful as they are, I will never wear them in public again...oh, and they aren't even actually snow boots. I just used them for that because I was a newbie in Yankee land and did not understand what Winter shoes, or jackets, were. 
  10. Either the cats peed BEHIND the sink in the bathroom or I just can't get the cat-pee smell out of my nose...I couldn't tell, so I cleaned behind the sink anyway. 
  11. Maybe if I started planning vacations, visits to Georgia, visits with my CAW and WGC months in advance, I'd have something really fun to look forward to and feel more motivated day-to-day.
  12. I have no CLUE how I'm ever going to get used to writing WCS because I've been writing WGC for 11 years.
  13. I've gained about 8 lbs since Christmas, and it's driving me freaking insane. I had gained 10 lbs, but I lost 2 again... I wish I wasn't so psychotic. 
  14. I would pay good money (seriously- like $300 or $400 or $500 dollars) just to have Franklin and Ellis magically appear up here to spend the day with me. (I'd want an adult to accompany them as well- Jesse and I aren't ready for TWO kids....and I don't have the "food" for Ellis. ehem. ehem.)
  15. I'm going to call my mom now, then watch TV and paint my nails, later iron my dress, and hopefully get around to working on part of Jesse's anniversary present because it's 'due' in 3 days.
  16. It's been a year, and I still think Jesse made one of the worst decisions of his life by marrying me. Honest-to-God. See last sentence of number 13...I wish I weren't so psy...
  17. I'm looking forward to teaching Rachel, Sarah, Kristen, et. al. tomorrow for Sunday School.
  18. I bought a Father's Day gift for Uncle Bill, but I'm thinking of making Jesse wrap it. 
  19. I have a bottle of rum that was left in our hotel room in Albany last weekend. I don't know what to do with it. I don't even know how to make mixed drinks WITH rum if I even WANTED to make them. The bottle is currently residing in our kitchen. I feel so risque and cool, not like a dorky ministry nerd, which makes me realize I've got a serious amount of high-school-megin left inside me. When will I grow up?!?! sheesh Obviously a bottle of rum in the kitchen does no thing in the eyes of God to bring me merit or disgrace.
  20. I'm back to thinking about that cat hair on the pillows and bed skirt again. I think I might end and take care of that....except Jesse's taking a nap or reading or something in the bedroom. I already woke him up once today, from his nap, and he didn't look very pleased with me then. I should probably try only to do that once a day.

That's all. Bye. 

Comments

edna:) said…
I enjoyed reading this list :)

Some of them were funny

Popular Posts