My Style: A fashion show from JCrew on Saturday morning

A little indulging and dreaming...in a world where items were free, this is how I'd roll...



My next wedding dress...although it's probably too much for my frame...I'd have to see it on I suppose, but it sure seems glorious on the model :).



If I were to channel my madmen style, this would be it. I love the color as well. I can totally see this with a double string of pearls.







Perfect for a day by the pool if you are not swimming and seeking only to make a fashion statement :). There is an option for straps. I'd take advantage of that. And if I could get them under $100, I'd probably splurge...I won't lie




I can only call these heavenly and admit that I would seek to find a reason to wear them daily...although I can't imagine Chinatown streets would be too kind to them.




This blouse (in the beige/grey) paired with a black lace pencil skirt and Elisabeth Louie's gold heels, and I'd be ready for a job on Wall street OR a classy wedding reception. A girl can dream....I have the skirt....and could borrow the heels...now only to be rich enough to waste my money on such blouses. :)




I would take this in ivory to be used at a future renewing of the vows ceremony. I wish I had found it a year ago. Then I could have worn a second dress at my wedding. I'd probably want it hemmed a little shorter, however, and we'd have to do SOMETHING about that neckline ;).










Cute way to spend the summer...also in baby pink. <3.









I could imagine that Whitney's bridesmaids dresses could also be this dress...perhaps if the color was a little less forest and a little more pastel? I think we could have made it work without looking like limes walking down the aisle :).

Comments

dang34 said…
Next wedding, eh? Not bad style, let me know when you buy them and decide to give them away.

Popular Posts