A Personal Psalm

I praise the Lord for...

He has made my face to shine again.
He has set my feet upon a strong and solid rock, and reminded me of what I knew to be true.
He has restored my passions.
He has given me Hope.
He has renewed me like a fresh morning.
I feel like a youth again, and yet can remember the days of such darkness that were not so long ago.
If anyone doubts that God can change circumstances and can miraculously move mountains, doubt no more.
I want to tell the world about how He has become my strength.
I want to share my story with everyone who wants to listen.
If the humble will rest themselves broken in His hands, He will put them to the best of use.
The proud truly have no place in knowing the companionship of God.
But those who sit in darkness are closer than ever to one day seeing Him more clearly than before.

Comments

kchunger said…
Where's the like button

Popular Posts