Hang in There Readers...

I figured that I should at least let you know that I am currently typing from my makeshift room at my mother's house in Martinez, Ga. This is good news for you because it means that I am surrounded by stimuli that will, if I've any luck with this writer's block evading, evoke some provocative posts. I cannot promise that I will be enabled to produce these posts, however, unless Mom's 10-lb-miniature-daschund-of-a-hyena-dog both turns off his yapper and quits licking my ever-so-furiously-trying-to-type-hands. I'm also a little timid to type now that I know Dad is reading these "True Stories" and sending them to all the newspapers on the Eastern coast. For now, I'll head out to jog the streets of Martinez/Evans. For those of you who are used to the Urban setting, allow me to explain that this is about as dangerous as setting out for an hour or so of continuously crossing Queens Blvd... during rush hour... while ignoring the little White Men and Red Hands that attempt to keep your bodily organs intact. If, in fact, I make it back and can get Lee (the hyena dog) to sleep, I'll wash my daschund-slobbered hands and try to write. I'm surrounded by muses and photo-albums. I must have something worth saying.

Oh, and just so there is no confusion: I did not fly through Denver. This woman is not me. I prefer to remain fully clothed while in airports, minus the removal of my shoes, belt, and jacket when being invaded by the TSA agents who keep me safe from all those aerosols and liquids that come in quantities greater than 3 oz.

For now, enjoy these photos of the cutest baseball (wee-ball) player I have seen in my entire life. So what that he runs to first to catch balls when he is positioned in left field? I'd pick him over Jacoby any day.

First at bat....when he told the coach how his Uncle Bryant told him to hold the bat.

Rounding home!

This is his 'ready' stance...also taught him by Uncle Bryant :)

How could you not love him? Impossible.

Comments

Popular Posts