Catching Up. Finding something to do.

So finally, what is next? What will I do next?

1.      Well, I will continue on. I will meet each day with it’s tasks.
2.      I will do what I can and ask for help with what I can’t.
3.      I will not push away the pain, but I will not let the pain overwhelm me so that I stop living. Rather, I will let the pain shade and shape the life I live and thus become a part of the ever-changing DNA structure of this life of a disciple.
4.      And I will await to see how the short 7 week life of a small baby has impact on eternity.
5.      I will probably let you down. I will probably disappoint. I will probably become weak an angry and sin in my pain.
6.      And other times, I hope, I will overflow with the aroma of Christ.
7.      I can’t really say what will happen but just that we will take it as it comes and allow this to color us for the glory of the life God has called us to live.

How can you pray?
1.      You can pray for everything we’ve just said, that we can live this.
2.      You can pray that this loss will unite Jesse and me in marriage.
3.      You can pray our marriage with thrive in life through the short life of our child.
4.      You can pray that we can have another pregnancy and that it will produce a living baby.
5.      You can be patient and gentle with us when we fail.
6.      You can share your losses.
7.      You can just be our family and allow us to be yours.

8.      We can just become the church as described in Scriptures for the glory of our Great God, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts