Day Off without Franklin

Somehow I took over 500 pictures and videos while in Georgia for Christmas. Oops. Below is one video of Jesse and Franklin playing :) I think it should work. I'm not sure. I'm headed out to attempt to run in this weather right now. Later I plan on packing up some Christmas decoration and cleaning, arranging some dr. appointments, writing my brother a letter and making him a CD, cooking dinner.

To ease your fears about me freezing to death, I shall share that I am wearing the following:
two pair of socks
underarmor long underwear
running pants
one underarmor shirt
one smartwool running jacket that wicks away sweat
one hoodie on top of that
one puma beanie jesse got me for christmas
one Augusta State ear band thing that covers my ears
gloves
shoes

Let's see how it goes- yesterday I managed without being too cold. AND it was windier. Hopefully today goes well :).

Here is the video, if it works.


Update: after the run:  ummm it was barely cold. with everything i had on, it felt like 35 or 40 degrees out. needless fear on my part. it wasn't even cold at the beginning really, and then once i got my heart rate up, it was like nothing. muahaha- cold...i have conquered you!

Comments

Kin Chung said…
You are blessed to have cold weather running gears. If you ever see me running out in this weather all I have is shorts and T-shirt. And running shoes.

Popular Posts