Only in Georgia :)

Quotations from my Georgia Visit.

September 6th: We tried to explain to Franklin that Maymay and uncle Jesse were gonna get married. He didn't quite get the concept, but then Buffie said that we'd be able to have a baby together. We'd be a mommy and daddy. Franklin then understood and said as follows:

Buffie: Do you want May to have a baby?
Franklin: ooh. yeah.
Me: you want a boy or a girl Franklin?
Franklin: GIRL!!
Me: not a boy?
Franklin: no! Girl!!
Me: Why only a girl?
Franklin: because I wike wittle girls a wot.
Me: (laughing) you do? haha why do you like girls?
Franklin: I don't know. I just wike dem. :).

Apparently his two bffs in his 3k class are girls, and he comes home with stories about them each day. He then changed the subject from me to his friend, Bennet, who is a girl and who cries a lot. haha :)

September 5th
Franklin (when he saw me putting on my chapstick): I got baseball whipstick.\
Me: you do? Wow, that's cool.
Franklin: Yeah, it's in a baseball and I war it on my wips. Wan see?
Me: Sure.

.... few minutes pass. He shows me his baseball 'whipstick' (aka chapstick) and then we leave the room....later I look for my chapstick, and I can't find it.

Franklin: I put your whipstick in the mountain.
Me: what?
Franklin: I put your whipstick wid mine in the mountain so it don't get wost.
Me: What mountain?
Franklin: My mountain! (he then takes me to his train tracks and the plastic mountain and shows me where he stuck his baseball whipstick and my blistex inside the plastic mountain....so they wouldn't get lost. makes perfect sense. Duh. :))

Comments

Popular Posts