the Same today, yesterday, and Forever


Can't remember when I wrote this, and since I edited a portion of it this morning, I couldn't then figure out how to tell from the properties when it was first written! Technologically challenged much? It's amazing I can operate my mouse. And let's be honest, I often get mad and yell/curse for Jesse because ''even it isn't working for some reason" only to find out, I've clicked the bluetooth off button or something else exceptionally simple like that. Anyway, please do not mind my inability to use a computer. Please, instead, be blessed knowing that our God is the same today, yesterday, and forever...the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob...the Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead, and He will carry you through whatever is ahead of you...whether it be a mountain or a mouse-on-and-off switch. amen.

(WallPaperaccess.com, New York Sunsets)


i close my eyes.
i bow my head.
another day is over.

i’m just so worn.
i’m weary Lord-
waiting here for You

i know i do not
wait alone.
i feel You here with me
yet I wait alone
You will, in time, reveal
redemption i can feel.

where You go Lord,
i will go.
where You go,
i will hobble beside.
I will not leave Your side, even when i do.

i’ve lived a life
outside your will.
i would rather, abide.

This Cloud has lasted,
it seems, exceedingly long.
my enemies, I’ve battled-
my fingers, they’ve bleed.
yet You are God-
mighty to save
rich in mercy,
and You bled as well-
in a garden,
on a cross,
over me.

i lift my eyes,
and i raise my head,
another day Begins…

Your AAA Daily, The Best New York sunset spots

Comments

Popular Posts