Please Buy My Things!!!

  • FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S. ON ALL PURCHASES. (You can pay through paypal).
  • Personal Delivery if you're in NYC!! (I accept cash or check).
  • If you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund!

Old Navy Purse-
Has bicycles on it. :) Never used. Selling for $10






Relic Purse 
Purchased from Kohls- 
multiple inside pockets
LIKE NEW- Selling for $20- 





Purse from Kohls

Also able to use as a laptop bag- big enough for ipads and 13 inch computers- multiple inside pockets-
Very Lightly Used- Selling for $10




Bag from Target

Very lightly used
Can also fit ipads and 13 inch computers- multiple inside pockets
Selling for $10






Fossil Fold Over Bag
Lightly Used-
Selling for $45





Espirit Purse

You can't buy Espirit from brick and mortar stores in the States anymore!
Lightly used- Jesse told me not to buy it when I bought it b/c I didn't need it- ha
Multiple inside pockets-
Selling for $20





Vera Bradley Travel/Laptop Tote

Lightly Used- Like New!!
Selling for $35






Vera Bradley Thin Laptop/Book Tote

Can be used in airports without having to remove your laptop!
Jesse also told me I didn't need it. He was right. haha
Very Lightly Used- Like New!!!
Selling for $35



Forever 21 BagImpulse Buy....Never Used...
Selling for $10





Fossil BagVery Lightly Used-
Can fit iPads and small laptops as well as other items-
Selling for $40








Comments

ASmith said…
Not sure if you're still trying to sell these items, but I'm interested in the bicycle bag! I messaged you on Facebook about it :-)

Popular Posts