Handbags and Weddings

I could look at handbags online all day. If I were rich, I'd waste my money on them. Here are some of my current obsessions :)

I just found this one tonight. It's a cheaper version of what I'm REALLY longing for. (I need none of these fyi). And yes, 128 dollars is cheaper.... I have super expensive taste. Don't worry. I'm not letting myself indulge that taste.


So here is the ginger top handle. I really like it. I saw it in person at Macy's too. I left without purchasing it. That day was a triumph :)


And then lastly, I found this one the other day, and I really like it too. It would fit a lot of things and be a nice look. I'm really into blues lately I suppose. This bag and the previous one are by Fossil. I'm REALLY into the vintage line by Fossil. I do have one bag from that line, although I wish I could have one of these instead. My taste is never satisfied. It's a wonderful reminder to me of the human sin condition.



Strangely enough, posting about these bags has been oddly cathartic for my overwhelming fleshly desires. Perhaps I'll do it more often.


In other news, I'm not too eager to plan the wedding. It's mainly b/c I just don't feel like it (laziness), and I'm more ready to just be married. Plus, I think I've gotten over my 'freak out and want everything to be so perfect so I can have the most pretty wedding ever and everyone will love it' stage. I'm onto the 'it's just a ceremony, but what is important is our life together' stage. That's a good thing. I'm glad God has brought me to this stage and helped me become convicted over some of the way I was feeling about the wedding before. BUT, now I need to have a little bit of drive to actually do things or else 200 people are going to show up and be like 'ummm what do we do here on this farm,' and I'm going to be wearing an unhemmed wedding dress :). haha

I could be looking at different things for the wedding online, but that might be stressful. I think I'm afraid to start planning again b/c I'm afraid it will stress me. I think that's it. So instead, I google handbag sales and watch Law and Order reruns at night :). It's relaxing though, and I feel rested. Ok, enough rest. I'll start working on the wedding again...tomorrow...or....maybe Monday :).

Comments

Popular Posts