Don't feed the middle schoolers.


Today was apparently middle school fart day, and I was sitting down wind of a kid who apparently needed to go to the bathroom badly. I feel like I need to shower and wash my clothes now. I finally came downstairs to my office (after an hour of fartville) where Joy is working with Tina on her art lessons. I couldn't stay up there anymore. It was hard to breathe. I should leave the windows open to air out the fourth floor...it's gonna be a long weekend and people won't be up there. I can't imagine letting that smell sit the whole time...

disgusting. bleck. but i had to have SOMEONE to share my pain or feel sympathy for me, so I am telling the blogosphere.

Comments

whitneygc said…
i teach a kindergartener named charlie brown who one day totally let one rip during class. the kid had no shame. and o.m.g. who knew someone so small could make such a big terrible smell!?!? luckily it was almost time for the class to end so i quickly lined the kids up so we could get away from the smell!!
Amanda said…
Oh my goodness, Megin! IT'S NATURAL!

Popular Posts