My attempt to be a funny NG

So recently I have been reading through the old xangas of Evan and Dana to pass my time. I have thus become very jealous of how many random and funny things happen to them in their lives. I want to be random and funny too...so I thought I'd try to write about my normal every day experiences and see if I am...

I don't think it's going to work tho.

Yesterday:
While I was running, a lady came half a milimeter from hitting me with her huge SUV on Grand Central Parkway service road. She forgot to stop at her stop sign. I pointed to the stop sign while she made a really sad face and mouthed "I'm sorry" while covering her heart.

I then felt guilty that I'd made her feel bad and thought perhaps I just wasn't looking.

I spent the next few blocks praying she wouldn't feel bad.

I also tried to call the Mercedes dealership but dialed wrong. I got an old man with a southern draw. I think he thought I was pranking him. I felt bad and almost called him back to apologize, but then I didn't.

Conversation at the Community Center:
Vincent: Ms. Megin, I don't know how to hang out with girls.
Me: What do you mean?
Vincent: You see...when girls hang out, what do they talk about?
Me: I don't know. What?
Vincent: boys! And when boys hang out, what do they talk about?
Me: I don't know. What?
Vincent: (thinks for a second like he has stumped even himself, then says...) How it's fun to break up with girls!

Oh the logic of 11 year old boys.

Ok, how'd I do??????????????????????????

Comments

dang34 said…
Where do you get your self worth?
dang34 said…
This was decent for your first try. I like Vincent.
oooh 2 comments thus far. self worth rising :D
dang34 said…
It doesn't count if they are both from me!

Popular Posts