Worry

Jesse is opening up GFC alone this morning at 8:30 for the contractors. I have stayed behind to tidy up for the sleepover and go to costco in prep for the sleepover, CC crafts, and icecream night tonight. We left the house to take him to the train at 7:11 this morning. Jesse woke up at 6:55. After falling asleep at 11:40ish, I woke up at 12 a.m., 2 a.m., 3 a.m. 4 a.m., etc., etc. UNTIL 6:55 a.m., nervous that he'd overslept and that we would get a call from Pal that the contractors were at church and couldn't get in.

Jesse slept fine, the whole night through.

I have decided that Jesse never has to worry about a thing for the rest of his life. He married a woman who is quite capable of worrying enough for herself and him and probably a few other people as well.

Sigh. Off to tiredly spend God time, clean, go to Costco, and then lead activities at GFC till around 7 (aka lead activities outside and with all the kids and teachers squashed on the 3rd floor b/c of construction at church :/). Let's pray Danny decides to run circles around the tables a few less time today and makes it to timeout a few less times as well.

(Ironic that my devotional I'm doing is called 'Calm My Anxious Heart.')

"God is the blessed controller of all things and lives in unapproachable light." 1Timothy 6:15

Comments

dang34 said…
haha awwww sheesh. I've sorta done things like that...but not every hour, more like somehow waking up an hour earlier than my alarm goes off cuz I'm so worried about oversleeping. Will you worry less if you set multiple alarm clocks?
jenn said…
ok when i first saw this picture, my first thought was.. i don't remember jesse balancing a flower on his head during the ceremony. i'm tired. night.
dang34 said…
hahahahaha to jenn
jenn!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaahaha what in the world?

Popular Posts