Birthday Boys

So two more additions from my creative side:

This morning, since it was Jesse's ACTUAL birthday, he received breakfast in bed. I got extra, extra early and snuck out of the room to make the breafkast. It was so early that Jirem wouldn't come with me, so this is breakfast in bed from Megin, Gracie, and Abers- NOT Jirem, the lazy dog! On the menu? Chocolate/cinnamon flavor waffles and eggs with coffee :) (but only about 3/4 a cup because I drank the rest. oops. I was TIRED!)
And since Franklin's bday is in a few weeks, I also got creative with his gift. Well, first I bought him the cars from New York for which he asked. He has SPECIFIC toy cars in mind that he saw while visiting me here in NY. haha Secondly, I made him a puzzle from his favorite movie. I used cardboard and cardstock to make it sturdy and cut it with an exacto knife :)
back of the puzzle board
view from front
we're best friends like Woody and Buzz! :)
I can't wait to fly home and give it to him! Happy birthday to two of my favoritest boys!!!!!! Jesse and Franklin :)!!!!

Comments

jenn said…
wow this is awesome. forget the cake i want a puzzle for my bday
hahhaha what do u want drawn on ur puzzle jenn?
jenn said…
i would say surprise me, but im afraid of what you'll do...
duh. a Hanukkah parade picture. or a bus stop. either one. not wendys fries though.

Popular Posts