I'm not Crazy and Neither are YOU! Life Update #2

 

Current Journal of Altars and Sacrifices
...Burn it up... 

I don’t even know how to explain this… Is it testimony? Is it the telling of how God builds a church? Is it overdramatic? Do I need to fact-check? Maybe it’s not 20. Maybe it’s 10… DID I SAY TOO MUCH? Do I need permission? AM I ALLOWED TO OWN MY TRUTH? I don’t know… until I do… and realize it’s not about me anyway… To God be the GLORY… 

A lot of people have questions, and rightly so. But, "You owe no one an explanation, Megin." -my counselor, and other counselor, and psychiatrist.

EXCEPT.. God. I owe God. My life.

And so I do, confess. 

Here is one way it can be told, the story of what God has done, and probably what God does with many people. The embarrassing truth, the kind that gets us in trouble, for the glory of God... because Jesus makes peace, but His kingdom surely divides even as it unifies. And it calls out abuse. It calls out lies. It calls out sin. John 15 tells us, He will cast away all that does not abide in Him, and that which does and which bears fruit, he will prune. SO keep pruning God, and keep ruining me, because if you're not, well... I don't want to think about what that would mean... 

Youtube juicy details through a revelation that even though I'm currently unemployed and in many ways could seem that I'm out of my mind, I've gained something far more... the relationship with God that came of all these years, and who I am today... and with that, I can be content. God is sovereign, and God is certainly GOOD. God can be trusted. Amen. 

(Final caveat- this video is raw. I paused before posting and sharing because there are some things that certainly need clarification, and I wish I could re-word certain parts that come out offensive and then leave me backpedaling so I wouldn't be surprised if it offends... in which case, PLEASE open dialogue before just shutting everything down. Ultimately it would be good if we could grow TOGETHER. I'm about understanding people, listening, and believing their experience. I hope people will also be about understanding me. Let's repent together; let's change together). 


Comments

Popular Posts