Cleaning.


I cleaned out my closet again. I do this every season. Eventually, I will have a small amount of clothing that does not fill up all my closet space. Sigh. I'm making room for Jesse's clothes next June and getting rid of things that I hardly wear. Someone else could put them to much better use. I can't imagine how I had this all stuffed in a few years ago before I started the cleaning process. I'm ashamed to see how much I had. It's kinda sinful. My dad knows a girl that is really really poor and had never, in all her 17 years, had new clothes. All her clothes were passed down from thrift shops. I know it's not what is on the outside that is most important, but he asked if I wanted to give her some things and I most definitely did b/c I think lots of young girls, even if they are really grounded, like 'new' clothes. Apparently she was completely overwhelmed and spent hours trying them on and off. So I got some more together to give her today. I hope I don't overstep my bounds by giving her tooooo much, but I just like that it made her happy. I like to make people happy, and goodness knows, I don't need as much as I have.

There still isn't room for Jesse's clothes, but I told him that maybe after Winter is over when I clean it out again for Spring, he will have some more space. hehe. If not, come next June, HE may clean out my closet FOR ME. eeek.

In addition, I've been cleaning the house all day, reorganizing and stuff. The end result is a clean house with some things moved around, but it didn't make me as happy as I wanted. I think I thought it would be really fun and I'd be super excited afterward. I'm pleased, but I still miss Franklin and the family. Plus, I clean and clean, but things still just get dirty again, so it's just temporary therapy. But at least for tonight, my house smells really nice, like Lysol and how the old house would smell when I was a kid and mom would spend the day cleaning. And, Jirem and I have clean sheets to sleep on tonight :). So that's nice too :) Clean sheet night is my favorite night.

No one commented on my videos of Franklin. I think comments about how cute he is would have made me feel happy or something b/c I just like to talk about him. So, if you commented, it would be like we were having a conversation about him. Gosh, I miss that kid.

Ok, off to the couch to read or watch TV and then read. I should have bathed my dog so I'd have a clean dog in my clean house. oops.

Comments

Popular Posts