:(

Flying back. Sniff. Sniff. Sad me :(.


Note: updated later to express a more happy me :)
Pro of going back:
Jirem
cool weather
CC kids
cats
aunt Emily and Uncle Bill met me at the airport
aunt emily brought me dinner. mmmm. so i felt really loved and like I had a family here even tho I just left my family at home ;)
the airport didn't lose my bags :)
Jesse and my landlord's daughter took care of the pets REALLY well. the house wasn't messy :)
Jesse left me surprise presents for when I got home :)


Cons:
driving
traffic
parking
no franklin, bryant, mom, dad, buffie
no family dinners with my family (aunt emily made me dinner. weeeeeeee)
non friendly faces on the street (aka people not smiling and waving and saying hi and just talking to me. :( ... ) (but i got hugs and friendly faces from the Engs when I got here, so that made it much better) :)

Comments

Popular Posts