Hi. I'm a 16-year-old Female.

I feel like Edna...and I ripped these off from her wall b/c I agreed or found them fun!

Actually, I saw this one on a person's facebook wall. I didn't get it from Edna...but she'd like it I feel.... And this is how I feel about my life right now....exactly how this cow feels.

I promise I never said this to Jesse....and yes, my fingers were crossed just then.



Sometimes marriage feels this way, and I think that's because it's meant to make us more like God....



OMG- SOOOOOOOOOO TRUE. When ppl ask 'what's wrong' a million times, I am driven INSANE. ... and then get mad. 

This is kinda cool. The four words I saw first TOTALLY described me. I think you should NOT enlarge it tho- try to find the words in small print. 


Yes. My Life...and the Life of My Pets....

SO VERY TRUE! especially with my Dad. It's unreal...and, at times, emotionally damaging!

Ummm about 75% of the times I've ever told anyone I'm tired, this statement was proven true. haha



Yes. YES! I have many of those....

Ummm....Amen.

Comments

edna:) said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts