Memior from Two white girls- well Dana looks Chinese, but it's all a ruse...

Dana: when a chinese person has 3 names
is the middle one a middle name
or is it part of their first name or last name
do you know

me: i thought the last name was usually first
ng, dana lauren (if dana and lauren were chinese)

Dana: true

me: so then the actual last would be like middle
or part of the first name
actually they dont have middle names

Dana: but for the sake of being american and me trying to alphabetize this list

me: give me the example

Dana : My Mai Le, Ying Ming Yick, Shun Chen Moy, Yao Won Au
i think 2 are for the first name...and 1 for the last name

me: right

Dana: that's my guess- ok

me: but i havent the clue which is the last name
my or le

Dana: hahaha

me: ying or yick
i think maybe moy
is
but im not positive
haha

Dana: haha ok thanks

Dana : yes i did just ask a white person

me: HAHHAHAHHAHA

Comments

Popular Posts