Fashion for Teens Attempt??

Here is the  pinterest image. I feel a little ashamed posting the actual 'original' because mine PALES in comparison, but I couldn't find the same kind of tshirts as used in the tutorial. I made due with what Target offered. I'm going to do this craft with the girls of the SCC this Summer :).

I made a few adjustments to 'my creation.' I trimmed the sleeves, and I trimmed around the collar because it looked too 'smooth' and 'finished' in comparison to the rest of the shirt. and since the shirt fit more tightly, I wanted to do something on the sides to loosen it up some and make it look more modern and less 'fitted.'

Anywho- my attempts were mediocre. I've always wished I was actually REALLY good at some form of art or in some realm of science. I am, rather, just mediocre at most of them. Ha- BUT HEY- I praise God I can at least be mediocre!!!

Sooo vuala!






Comments

Popular Posts