Grrrrr silly throat.


Ugh. I can't seem to get well. I feel better for a few days, and then it comes back. About mid afternoon yesterday, my throat started hurting really bad. And now it's swollen up again, and I've been blowing my nose all morning. This happened last week too. It did this for 2 days and then went away. What is up??!??!! This makes no sense, and it's driving me mad. It hurts :(, and I'm drinking so much orange juice that I have to go to the 'potty' every 45 minutes. Sigh. Maybe I should just not talk for like 3 days and only drink juice and green tea....and eat like 489673759 fish oil things (b/c Jesse swears by it).

Speaking of which: he's in Galilee for a few more days without internet. I hope he's ok.

Jirem is going stir-crazy b/c he wants to run so bad (snow prevented running yesterday), but I don't think I'm taking him today either b/c of my throat. I think breathing in cold air makes it worse.

Ok I won't complain anymore for now. You're probably tired of hearing it. Bye bye.

p.s. the picture has nothing to do with the post. I just like it.

Comments

Popular Posts